Updated: Sep 20, 2021
First of all, the Boteco Brasil team would like to thank you for all the support we have received over the past year. This is one of the most difficult challenges any of us have ever experienced, but together we have found ways to keep our doors open. We have expanded takeout and delivery services and even created new menu items! (check our new menu). The health and well-being of our customers and staff is our highest priority.
As we re-open our restaurant, we will be following government guidelines to keep you and our staff safe, including:
- Employees wearing masks at all times within the restaurant and following strict hygiene protocol.
- Staff having taken stringent hygiene protocol training.
- Limiting seating to 6 people per table (only outdoor dine in).
- Limiting the number of people in our restaurant at any time and implementing protocol to keep workers at least 2 metres away from customers.
- Eliminating hand-to-hand contact with customers (hugs, handshakes, fist bumps, high-fives, etc).
- Enhancing cleaning and disinfecting practices for high-contact areas such as surfaces in public serving zones.
- Providing hand sanitizer at the door for customers to use when entering the restaurant.
- Encouraging table reservations in order to prevent customers from gathering near the entrance. Please make a reservation to guarantee a table.
- Taking staff temperatures before each shift. Staff will go home with temperatures over 37.5C or if presenting flu-like symptoms.
- Collecting and keeping guest info such as names and phone numbers for a period of 30 days.
- Encouraging tap payments over pin pad.
For those of you who aren’t ready to dine with us just yet, you can still enjoy our delivery and takeout service at home.
If anyone in your group has the following symptoms: fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of sense of smell, headache or fatigue, we´d kindly ask you to choose another time to dine with us.